1. Your existing business phone system is becoming technically obsolete: The compatibility and interoperability of your phone system doesn’t always support existing upgraded IT/networking equipment.
2. Your Phone system doesn’t give you the ability to scale: You can’t easily add extensions or a new location without adding significant costs.
3. Your phone system doesn't support multiple business offices or mobile users: Your phone system should be able to manage and remotely administer extensions at all locations, or home-based offices, as easily as if they were on-site.
4. Your business phone system can’t effectively handle the increasing number of incoming and outgoing calls: Increased phone traffic is causing you to spend significant dollars to build out your existing system. No line limits with VOIP.
5. Your phone system doesn’t support VoIP telephony: Being able to transport your voice calls among branches via an IP network, which you already use for email and data transfer, can reduce inter-branch telephone costs.
6. You find your business needs specific “must-have” features and requirements: Companies increasingly find they require features like "find me/follow me" or an "auto attendant" to manage their incoming calls more effectively.
7. Your current provider is not trying to find a way for you to save up to 30% on your Phone bill: Phone vendors that have been in businesses for long time are not looking to save their customers money. In most cases, switching to Vonage Business Solutions can reduce their monthly bill by 30%.
8. Limited productivity by employees outside of the office: Switching to a VOIP phone system gives employees the benefit of being anywhere and still be accessible. It truly provides the ability to work from anywhere.
9. You have no capability of running reports off your phone system: What is a more effective way of measuring marketing activities, employee activities, call spikes, and limited activity then reporting off your phone system. Our Cloud Based PBX solution provides all the reporting to help you manage your business.
10. You no longer want to be tied to long term contracts: Our service is a month to month service. You are not required to sign a long term contract. The great news is that there is less than 2% churn and the average life of a customer is 50 months. This means customers stay with this solution although they are not tied to any contracts.
Follow Us Online